Do you love to teach? Do you have a passion for sharing your love of flight with others? Do you envision flight instruction as a career? Aero Safety Training is looking for flight instructors who share our passion. We are proud of our Cessna Pilot Center. Currently we have two G1000-equipped Skyhawks. We are growing and looking for knowledgeable, well-spoken, customer-oriented and dedicated professionals with a strong work ethic.
Flight Instructor function is to provide service to our customers in accordance with the vision, mission, and core values set by Aero Safety Training. A Flight Instructor is expected to demonstrate a commitment to excellence, professional growth and service to the aviation community. Our core values, safety and service should be at the forefront of every decision and action.
Flight Instructors are responsible for delivering quality, professional flight instruction for the private and instruments courses in an environment using a detailed training syllabus and procedures. As well as currency flights, and safety events.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Effectively communicate new concepts to student pilots and develop methods for insuring the pilot can demonstrate an understanding of the concept once taught
- Maintain an 80% student pass rate on first attempt
- Additional duties as assigned
- Cessna 150 time
Interested Flight Instructors must hold:
- Current Medical Certificate
- Current Flight Instructor Certificate, Airplane Single-Engine
- Commercial Pilot Certificate, Airplane Single-Engine Land
- Right to work in the US
Pay is based on experience, qualifications, and performance.
If this describes you, we encourage you to send a cover letter and resume to e-mail.